Alexandre.LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 3
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:swapping Deco E4 main for M4
@hejo These are the steps that should work for you: 1. Add M4 as Satellite Deco to your Deco mesh. 2. After you see Deco M4 in your Deco mesh, online, power off one of them, bring to where your ISP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Deco M9 plus ethernet connections
@Parry22 For your home network, it would make sense to keep Virgin SuperHub 3.0 as is. Instead, configure Deco mesh to run in Access Point mode. See How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
Re:Deco M5 "Incorrect Password" message when trying to login to WiFi from any of my devices
@kbal What you described points at issues with password you selected. Often, it is special symbols, blank space, etc. The common troubleshooting technique is to choose simple weak password and see if...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
Re:Deco M5 Firmware 1.6 and Deco M9 Firmware 1.5
@DiceKey > If I update my Deco M5's firmware to 1.6 without updating my M9 Decos, will I still be able to use the feature where I can select the signal source of my M5? Yes, you can. That is what...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
Re:X20 + switch vs X50
KlimczakM wrote @Alexandre. thank you for the answer. I want to connect 2 Decos' in AP mode to the 3rd Deco in router mode. There won't be more devices, just modem + 3x Deco. @KlimczakM TP-Link has...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Thursday
Re:X20 + switch vs X50
@KlimczakM Any configuration can work in AP mode: all Deco connected to router, all Deco connected to switch, hybrid where some Deco connected to switch and some directly to router. I have hybrid...
0HELPFULS