Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
By RokC Yesterday

Deco extend Archer WiFi?

I bought Deco X50-Outdoor, put it on my front porch, thinking I'll extend the WiFi from the Archer C7 AC1750 from my living room. Now I see I'm out of luck? Quite disapponted TBH, bought it because I
Forums/ Deco
By Bfassler Thursday

XE75 Deco device connection issues

I have four Deco XE75s in my 6000 square foot house - all connected to each other via wifi. I just upgraded from M5s. Everything is working pretty well but I have 2 wifi devices - a Sonos speaker and
Forums/ Deco
By G_1Par Thursday

Can I watch movies through LAN with wireless connected satellite Deco?

I recently bought three X60 Deco. My pc in ground floor is wired connected to router and main Deco. The 2nd Deco is on the first floor and is wirelessly connected to main Deco. I want to watch movies
Forums/ Deco
By Macca14 Wednesday

Slow wireless speed

Hey Community, I'm in Australia, and I pay for faster speeds, so I currently get on average 270Mpbs down and 22Mpbs up. When I plug in a Deco AC1200, the best I can get is 95 down and 18 up. I've trie
Forums/ Deco
By JMHCZ Wednesday

Speed from Deco much lower than from router

I've had Deco M5 system working well with an LTE modem/router for several years. Now I'm attempting to set it up with a new 5G mocem/router (Vodafone GigaCube 5G). Network speed when connecting straig
Forums/ Deco
By xavieru Tuesday

Can I convert one of the Deco BE85 system to both slave to another BE85 system?

Hi, I am currently using an Orbi 960 with 3 satellites and am looking of replacing my current mesh to a Deco BE85. My problem is that in Canada I can only order a 2 units mesh system. Can I get anothe