Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
By Tweety_63 Yesterday

Reservation IP address Synology NAS

Can someone tell me how I can reserve an IP address within my Deco M4R system for, among other things, my Synology NAS. I use my Deco M4R in access point mode. Who knows the solution. Greetings from t
Forums/ Deco
By pasta6649 Monday

Cannot join multiplayers servers

Hello everyone, I have big troubles with my Deco network. Unfortunately i cannot join CS2 multiplayers server (especially those on FACEIT). I've tried to set up port redirection but it didn't resolve
Forums/ Deco
By vecii Monday

Unauthorized Access to my Home Wifi

Hello, I set up my home wi-fi network using 3 units and named all my connected devices individually. Today I noticed an unknown device named 'phone' was connected to one of the units and reset my wifi
Forums/ Deco
By Taffy4400 Sunday

Port forwarding Issues

I bought the mesh system for my Synology NAS and was told on the internet to put it on access point mode to connect to the Synology locally, but it no longer has port forwarding. I want to know if it
Forums/ Deco
By Acastello Saturday

P9 as main router working with a TL-WPA7617 Powerline Wi-Extender

Hello all, I have a Deco P9 kit (3-pack). Now I bought a Powerline Wi-Fi Extender TL-WPA7617 Kit. In the box and on website, it mentions that you can connect TL-WPA7617 on any TP-Link Powerline series
Forums/ Deco
By Jsectp Friday

Losing connection frequently

Hi, So while working more from home lately I started to realize that I was losing connection constantly for a couple of seconds at a time. After noticing this it also explained the instability while g