Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
By BigFotherM a week ago

Deco M5 and YouFibre

Hello all, Looking for some advice on how to set up my system after getting YouFibre broadband installed. Previously I had Virgin Media and had their router set in bridge mode and the Deco's doing all
Forums/ Deco
By sayajoris a week ago

How to set up Deco e4 with powerline adapter & desktop switch?

Hi, I understand there have been a few threads about this but I was not able to find one about setting it up. I have the 3 pack e4 for my 2 floors home with the main e4 in the main bedroom on the 2nd
Forums/ Deco
By bites a week ago

Abnormal WAN port speed

I have an M5 mesh wifi. My internet speed is 600mbps but the deco can only provide a speed of 90mbps. I have been getting this notice that says "Abnormal WAN port speed. Please check your WAN port con
Forums/ Deco
By MJ-UK a week ago

Deco

I cant seem to find the answer to this. Im looking at purchasing the Deco X1500 or 50. I have a sliightly non-standard requirement. I'm happy with the in-house set up but i also have a garden office (
Forums/ Deco
By Don_Bro a week ago

Mix and Match

Hi. I want to add a X50 wifi 6 AX3000 outdoor model to my Deco system and woundered if they are compatable . I currently have a Deco E4 AC1200 plus 2 slaves. Any information would be appreciated . Tha
Forums/ Deco
By RonMid a week ago

How to integrate Omada Pro AX1800 in Deco M9 network?

I want to integrate a Omada Pro AX1800 in a Deco M9 network, is This possible and how to do so?