Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
By Sokpan 8 hours ago

Reboot Schedule - How do I know it did reboot

I set the schedule reboot every day at 6:30am for all 3 of my X60. How do I know the schedule task starts and completes? Is there a log I can view to confirm the reboot occurred at schedule time?
Forums/ Deco
By Lin11 Tuesday

Turn off WiFi at night

We recently installed deco to get Internet in our children's bedroom. We want to turn it off at night. I am NOT talking about limiting access with parental control. I want the actual WiFi signal off b
Forums/ Deco
By moorsider Tuesday

Massive drop-off in speed with Deco M5 after full-fibre broadband upgrade

Apologies in advance that this is a pretty long post, but I've reached the end of my knowledge with this problem We've been using the Deco M5 in our house (UK; detached; early-1990s; solid walls) sinc
Forums/ Deco
By lenzki Monday

deco e4 why only getting 50mbps? despite of our 1,000mbps isp?

I should be getting atleast 100mbps right? how can i achieve that? i'm currently using a 3-pack Deco E4 mesh system in the following setup: 1Gbps ISP router → Deco mesh (connected via LAN port on the
Forums/ Deco
By kallekoo Monday

plc compatible outdoor unit?

Hello. I have 3pc of deco px50, which are working fine inside the house, but now I need to get wifi to my garage, which is about 30meters from my house. I have one P50 outdoor unit, but it does not ge
Forums/ Deco
By Fabson a week ago

Deco M4 setup questions

Hi, I plan to buy 3 Deco M4 Access Points. My current home network is a complete mess and the routers don't want to work with each other. I have ethernet cables routed from the (future) Deco location