Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
By Muzza145 a week ago

Which Deco

Hi! I've got 3 M5 units that I'm considering upgrading to don't know yet but the main reason is because I moved to a new house (300 square meters) and the M5 are not sufficient any more. I've got 900M
Forums/ Deco
By 14paavang a week ago

Anything i can use instead of a deco m3w?

See, the m3w is eol and hard to find so rather than buy that, is there any other deco that i can plug in or wall mount without it being too conspicuous? (ideally it would be plug in able but otherwise
Forums/ Deco
By Hub24 2 weeks ago

Slow Upload Speed Deco E4

Hi There I recently set up Deco E4 triple in my business. We are currently getting very slow upload speeds which is affecting our credit card terminals. I have it set up as follows The router in the c
Forums/ Deco
By MrBeatnik 2 weeks ago

Backhaul - swaps direction

Hi all, I'm having partial ehternet backhaul problems. I've looked up various posts and there's nothing I can find that aligns directly to my issue - I'm hoping someone may be able to advise? I have a
Forums/ Deco
By Benwood118 3 weeks ago

issues with broadband speed

hi I have just got new broadband where its now running at 500 mbps however the deco m4 is only pushing it at 90. so I have it setup where the router has a ethernet cable to the main deco then it wirel
Forums/ Deco
By RolyPolyMacaron 2 weeks ago

X55 Satellite units keep losing connection to main deco

I have the main Deco unit connected to a BT Homehub with the Wifi turned off on the BT unit. The Main deco has one ethernet cable from the BT router to provide internet access. On another cat5 socket