Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-12 16:04:55
Re:Enable DHCP server in AP Mode
@Dave_Wood I am curious, why haven't you tried the following: connect ISP modem/hub to the internet line, connect Main Deco to hub in "Dynamic IP" mode. Yes, you will introduce "Double NAT" by doing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-12 15:29:09
Re:Open port for multiple devices
@JimmyB-Deco I can't help you figure how to do that, but I can help to formulate questions for TP-Link Support that reads this forum. I am assuming you've checked with your Deco mesh and you can't...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-12 14:52:20
@JimmyB-Deco Port forwarding is used to allow external devices, on the Internet, connect to internal device, on home network. What you are asking is to have ability for internal device, on home...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-12 14:29:13
@JimmyB-Deco Can you give an example, with generic router configuration, how you could achieve that same thing on it: multiple devices inside to be accessible from the outside on the same port? To...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-12 14:16:12
Re:Question: Best way to integrate Deco E4 to my network
@LesterAlzaga With what you have, your plan is the best. Replace your Access Point by Deco node, it'll be Main Deco in TP-Link terminology. Run Deco mesh in Access Point mode. Place two remaining...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-07-12 13:57:31
Re:Can two separate Deco systems co-exist in one house?
@tpnovice Just like two separate WiFi routers can coexist in one home, so will two WiFi mesh systems. With obvious headaches of two systems management, WiFi interference and so on. If you could...
0HELPFULS