Alexandre.LV6Online
Following: 0Followers: 8
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:NAS is visible but cannot connect or access via web
@Thimmy Usual suspects are not there, IPs seem to be OK. Can you bring Satellite Deco to NAS (or NAS to Satellite Deco) and connect them to each other by Ethernet cable? That would bypass the switch,...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
@Thimmy You said you can see NAS in Deco app. Open info page for Satellite Deco to which NAS is connected, on the top of the page is IP address of Satellite Deco. What is this address? In that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
@Thimmy When you are saying "I have set the main Deco as a wireless access point," do you mean you did this: Switching a Deco to Access Point (AP) Mode?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Deco X50 Ethernet speeds slow, but Wifi fine.
@Elemer It is usually either Deco mesh configuration settings, or wired network issue. The description you gave does not completely fit either of those two. If it were wired network issue, such as...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
Re:Deco M5 device connection pretence issue.
@KosmikFox Deco M5 is WiFi 5. In my tests, in almost ideal conditions, it can deliver up to 500Mbps on WiFi. Satellite Deco will be half of that, and that is not Deco mesh issue but limitation of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
Re:Deco Network suboptimal Slow/Unstable
@SamuelB1002 I see. I am assuming you have undone all changes I asked you to do and you've got Internet back. You have interesting networking gear setup, I am not going to ask you for more changes to...
0HELPFULS