IntegralistLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Upgrade from M4 to XE75
I have a bunch of M4 Decos that I'm going to switch out for XE75 Decos. What's the best way to make that transition? I presume I'd add the first one via the app and then convert it into being the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
Re:Should I upgrade my M4s to M5 or M9 etc?
Hi @David-TP If I remember correctly, when I had the ISP's modem/router working as a full blown router (before I connected up my Deco) it was about 320mb download on the Ethernet cable. Putting it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
Should I upgrade my M4s to M5 or M9 etc?
Hi I have a bunch of M4s dotted around my house as the brick walls kill the WiFi connection. It not great and I still lose a large percentage of the speed compared to where my router is located. I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Does a new modem with U/P require anything to be done with my Deco mesh system?
Hi @Sunshine Thanks for the feedback. re: > If the ISP didn't change the information to do the internet configuration I'm not sure what this "information" is, but I'm presuming it's the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Does a new modem with U/P require anything to be done with my Deco mesh system?
I have my internet with Virgin Media Business Broadband. They're coming around to replace my modem and to upgrade my internet package. It's been about 4 years since I first setup my house with these...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-10 11:07:23
Will multiple Deco M4 nodes further increase connection speed between rooms?
My primary Deco M4 that's wired into my modem gets approximately 400mb download. In the room opposite I have another Deco M4 and the connection from there is about 160mb. Would adding a Deco M4 in...
0HELPFULS