John-boyLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
2020-12-24 10:01:25
Re:Please Help.. Sonos intermittent connection when using Powerline adaptor
@Kevin_Z Thanks Kevin. I've gone on play store a d downloaded a app called "Ping Tools" Given it's nearly Xmas, it will probably be a few days now until I attempt any testing, but as soon as I do...
0HELPFULS
2020-12-23 12:00:25
@Kevin_Z hi Kevin, thanks for the speedy response, yes the Address Lease time is set to default 1440, should I change this, Happy to try the ping, I know how to do this on my laptop via a cmd prompt,...
0HELPFULS
2020-12-23 10:02:58
@Kevin_Z hello Kevin and thank you for your reply, regarding the VR600 model number, yes they are the WPA4420 (UK) ver. 4, But no mention of the TKIT on the label Yes I have a physical cable from the...
0HELPFULS
2020-12-21 15:55:56
Wifi locks almost every day on mobile devices
Hi, do I need to be doing anything else other than changing my password on my router, the reason for asking, is that I've set everything up and installed 3 Power-line 600 adaptors, and I acn get wifi...
0HELPFULS
2020-12-15 12:37:32
Please Help.. Sonos intermittent connection when using Powerline adaptor
Please help, I'm a non techie, so besides changing password for my router its almost default config I have a Sonos smart speaker (ONE) and when I used it with my SKY router I've had no issues, since...
0HELPFULS