cakritLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-09-15 10:21:33
Re:Archer c6 "no internet access" and sometime not connecting to the wifi saying "limited connection"
@Arion Well its been a long time . The only way to make it work is to change it on AP mode (so loosing every good feature) and had the channel at channel 4 for 2.4G network. otherwise 3-5 times per...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-09-14 09:03:33
Re:Archer c6 "no internet access" and sometime not connecting to the wifi saying "limited connection"
Kevin, Unfortunately no one cares from TPlink to release a new firmware. Latest official is a year ago with so many problems... they just quit trying to support a problematic router. I'm still with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-09-14 08:59:35
@Arion Also as i read there are serious issues with 5G with openwrt.. this is correct?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-06-29 10:11:58
@Kevin_Z So the proposed solution after almost a year is to use a 8 months old beta firmware (beta for 8 months???) that it is still not resolving the issues??? Because it is not resolving the issue...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-06-25 10:31:35
We bought something that is not working... its been 9 months for me ... its not working, TP-Link is unable to fix it, thought they dont issue a return program... I'm seriously thinking to report them...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-02-25 19:09:29
@Kevin_Z Dear Kevin, Its been 6 months since we are facing this issues and device actually is unusable. There is anything new that will make that device work? With everything we bought it for...
1HELPFULS