SebastianJLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-11-18 02:47:56
Re:TP Link USB Printer Controller not working under Windows 11
@dogufo The TPLink USB driver doesn't recognize by itself the printer, you need to have first the printer drivers installed in your system in order to let the TPLink USB app "pair" the device in the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-02-28 19:09:27
@Jeffer814 Sorry for the delay, didn't get the email notificating an update. I updated again to Windows 11 and still the same issue. TP Link USB Printer Controller is unable to see any printer in my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-17 23:05:12
@Kevin_Z Yes, I noted that the list doesn't include Windows 11, it's just been released recently so it would be very naive to expect a compatibility check so early. My question wasn't related to what...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-14 17:49:25
TP Link USB Printer Controller not working under Windows 11
Hello everyone My computer recently updated and apparently USB Printer Controller Utility doesn't quite work with it. As soon as it starts, it tells me "Server does not exist", this is obviously...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-02-14 00:31:48
Re:Printer Server not working over OneMesh network with Archer C7 Router and RE200 Mesh extenders
@Kevin_Z Sorry for the delay, for some reason the email didn't get into my inbox but into a folder so I didn't see until now. Yes, any computer connected directly to the router (wlan or wifi) can see...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-02-05 17:16:52
Printer Server not working over OneMesh network with Archer C7 Router and RE200 Mesh extenders
Hello everyone I'm using an C7 router with two RE200 extenders on a OneMesh configuration. I have a printer connected to the USB port, and the printer server is enabled. Nevertheless, devices...
0HELPFULS