MikeFdesLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-09-17 11:27:18
Query on how roaming technology within TP-Link, Mesh systems
Hello, I am considering the XE75Pro, but first, I want to understand the roaming technology in use within the nodes (on these and generally). Is there active signal tracking an monitoring to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2021-10-13 15:17:09
Re:Access tokens left live after administrator logoff - query around recent vulnerabilities
@MikeFdes Good afternoon, This issue has now been pending for a month. I think it's reasonable for some sort of a solution (whatever that may be) to be formulated and disseminated, within that time....
0HELPFULS
2021-09-08 14:30:43
Re:Do I have To Reset Router When Changing From ADSL To Fibre
Hello @Kaizerbo, Your device is capable of handling ADSL (standard broadband) & VDSL (fibre). What is changing, is the methodology delivering the connection into your property. So, there may be...
0HELPFULS
2021-09-04 11:58:54
Access tokens left live after administrator logoff - query around recent vulnerabilities
Hello, I would like an proper response to the questions below. Can this be shunted up the line until someone capable of responding can do so please? I realise some of the questions are strategic and...
2HELPFULS
2021-08-20 14:08:27
Re:Connection to USB on router
@David_J-42.ww Hello David. I use the VR2100, one model down from the 2800 you're using. Nevertheless, I think the options will be similar. Prior to your post, I hadn't looked into this aspect of the...
0HELPFULS
2021-08-16 17:33:22
Re:DSL modem Archer VR1200
Hello Mizuka, My response is very generic, because I don't know the specifics about how things are done in Italy. Overall, there will be similarities, but, as this is device that aimed at that market...
2HELPFULS