manjulapraLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-12-20 04:16:08
Re:App report devices connected to guest network!
@David-TP Thanks. I just got help from the support team. I restarted all the Decos according to the instructions from the agent, but also deleted the android app storage for the app including all the...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-12-19 17:35:04
App report devices connected to guest network!
Hi, Today morning I received multiple notifications from the Deco app that new devices have joined my network, and all the devices were known devices that were already in the network. So I ignored...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-04-11 14:33:22
Re:Deco M9 Plus Guest Wifi has no internet
@David-TP Thanks a lot. I think that worked. Hopefully it'll work across my IoT devices and other settings too. If there's an issue I'll get back. Thanks again.
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-04-11 02:24:47
Re:Deco M9 Plus Guest Wifi has no internet
@Alexandre. Thank you. You are exactly right. How do I make it visible to the guest network? I previously had PiHole DNS server IP address in IPv4 settings as the primary DNS server. Things worked...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-04-10 20:54:44
Deco M9 Plus Guest Wifi has no internet
Hi, I have my Deco M9 Plus running in router mode. IPv4 enabled V6 disabled. VLAN disabled. DDNS disabled and SIP ALG and UPNP enabled. I have a PiHole providing DNS services in the same network and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-06-04 17:07:25
Re:Deco M9 plus V2 does not support NAT Loopback / Hairpinning
@Robert_M I am having the same issue with Home Assistant since moving to Deco M9. It seems like it was resolved for you! I've updated the Decos and disabled Antivirus. I also don't have any priority...
0HELPFULS