Hammer8LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2021-07-13 23:55:35
Re:Access Point WiFi schedule failing
Hammer8 wrote @Somnus I use the WLAN feature...and now that you mention it, the AP's do turn off an hour before they are supposed to so perhaps it is an DST issue? My confusion might be where should...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-07-13 13:15:34
Re:Access Point WiFi schedule failing
@Somnus I use the WLAN feature...and now that you mention it, the AP's do turn off an hour before they are supposed to so perhaps it is an DST issue? My confusion might be where should I set the DST...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-07-12 19:13:06
Re:Automatic firmware update of access points
@Philbert That's exactly what I'm looking for, but I've never seen those arrows on my system even when updates are available. Right now, my firmware is up to date, but I do see an up arrow next to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-07-12 14:10:55
Re:Automatic firmware update of access points
@Philbert Thanks and makes sense. How does one set up the new firmware alerts? The issue I am running into right now is it is very time consuming to download the firmware for each model AP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-07-12 00:04:52
Access Point WiFi schedule failing
Hi, we're running the most recent Windows controller version 4.4.3 and using the WiFi schedule function where radios are only on during certain hours of the day. It works well except after a day or...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-07-11 23:49:38
Automatic firmware update of access points
Hi, is there a way to setup the Omada access points so that they auto update their firmware? I am running Omada Controller on Windows. Thank you.
0HELPFULS