MibereczLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
2021-09-08 08:55:09
Re:Archer AX73 Network Isolation in AP mode
@Kevin_Z Although I came by the two problem at the same time, they are separate things. Network isolation is one thing I want to solve, but the routing problem I mention there is for another reason....
0HELPFULS
2021-09-07 11:58:55
Re:Ability to set 0.0.0.0 as network destination with Static Routring
@Kevin_Z Yes, I tried that with lan-to-lan. Yes I tried AP mode, but thats not the point. I want to use network isolation between my two SSID-s, and its only possible without AP mode, but than the...
0HELPFULS
2021-07-15 17:20:20
Ability to set 0.0.0.0 as network destination with Static Routring
I use this model behind another router, connecting only via the LAN ports. This way the Archer cannot connect to IP-s outside my LAN. In any other router, I would set a static routing entry for this...
1HELPFULS
2021-07-15 17:15:05
Archer AX73 Network Isolation in AP mode
Network isolation in the AX73 does not work in Access Point mode. Since I have another router, I use this model only for Wifi, thus setting into AP mode. The Guest Network menu advertises "Create...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-07-15 16:30:14
Re:Acher AX73 Guest Network Isolation not working in AP mode
@ terziyski Thank you for the suggestion, I tried that already, and indeed there is the option " Allow guests to access your local network " But if I turn this of, its isolates the Guest Network so...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-07-14 17:59:28
Acher AX73 Guest Network Isolation not working in AP mode
Network isolation in the AX73 does not work in Access Point mode. Since I have another router, I use this model only for Wifi, thus setting into AP mode. The Guest Network menu advertises "Create...
0HELPFULS