NHendriksLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2022-02-19 10:43:36
Unknown routing in routing-table in logs
Good morning, I was looking through my logs and I've found a strange entry in the routing table: The IP-address belongs to a school community in Tampa, Florida while I am in the Netherlands. I don't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-12-17 17:13:37
Re:Why is it impossible to make autobackup without PoE on a OC200?
If it's a USB-conflict then it's bad design, if it has to do with power I can understand. The lack of storing the back-ups externally (like on a NAS for example) bothers me most though. I'm not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-12-16 16:44:27
Re:TPEAP won't start.
I found a fix yesterday by the way. Not sure if it will work for you. I completely uninstalled the package 'omadac' and then a fresh install using the .deb-file with the command 'sudo dpkg -i...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-12-16 16:40:37
Why is it impossible to make autobackup without PoE on a OC200?
Hi there, I decided to migrate from the software controller running on Ubuntu Server to a OC200 hardware controller because it would be a lot easier to manage and update in case of any...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-12-15 17:17:40
Re:TPEAP won't start.
@Fae same is happening over here since the update to 4.4.6 because of the log4j-vulnerability that is going on. It always worked before and since I've updated I'm getting the same error logs: java...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-12-15 16:37:43
Re:[Solution] Apache Log4j Vulnerability in Omada Controller
Installed the update successfully on Ubuntu over SSH, sad that the controller won't start anymore. Reboot of my system didn't help :( Edit: Uninstalled curl which also uninstalled omadac. Did a fresh...
0HELPFULS