PC_60LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2023-05-26 10:08:12
Re:Powerline Extender Acting as the DHCP server
I would agree on many points but experiences here are that plugging the wifi enabled powerline device in will work for a while. There doesn't need to be any lost of power to either router or the...
0HELPFULS
2023-05-26 08:08:28
@Sunshine I don't think the powerline firmware changes are intelligent enough to allow the router to change IP with the internet provider (dynamic IP changes) or to validate existence of an internet...
0HELPFULS
2023-05-25 19:47:37
@luckystrikes I am not sure that having command line access would help without knowing the code and architecture of the specific device. Suffice to say TPLink was once a reasonable buy, but their...
0HELPFULS
2023-05-25 08:36:30
@Sunshine The problem is the OP doesn't want to have cycle the power of his network router and PL devices each time it happens to clear the deadlock created. The second problem is that TP link...
0HELPFULS
2023-03-11 16:44:35
Re:[Troubleshooting] Powerline Extender Acting as the DHCP server
@glate None of the so call 'fixes' work as far as curing the DHCP problem that blights y the home network when you install one of these TP link devices. Years of promises and more promises and delays...
0HELPFULS
2022-06-23 20:19:07
Re:[Solution] Powerline Extender Acting as the DHCP server
@Solla-topee Updated the TL-WPA8630p V2 with the firmware and yes when you browse to the device itself you can tell it to switch off the DHCP..... Does it work and stop the home network losing...
0HELPFULS