G_AmoghLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ SOHO Switches
2022-01-18 15:55:46
Using Switch TL-SG108E for Isolation between Wireless Devices and Wired Devices
Requirement Complete Isolation between WiFi connected devices and Ethernet Wired Network connected Devices I have checked details on TP Link Website about “TP Link TL-SG108E V6” I have also checked...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-01-18 15:04:52
Re:Isolation between WiFi connected devices and Ethernet Wired Network connected Devices
@terziyski Thank you for your Response. Whether this process of VLAN1, VLAN2 and VLAN 3 in TL-SG108E shall solve the requirement of "Complete Isolation between WiFi connected devices and Ethernet...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-01-18 08:09:51
Re:Isolation between WiFi connected devices and Ethernet Wired Network connected Devices
@terziyski Thank you for your response. I have checked details on TP Link Website about “TP Link TL-SG108E V6” I have also checked FAQ https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/788/ Step A ISP Router’s...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-01-17 14:36:35
Isolation between WiFi connected devices and Ethernet Wired Network connected Devices
My Requirement: Laptop / Desktop connected to WiFi Router should not be able to Ping the Computers / Laptop connected over a Wired LAN. Laptop / Desktop connected to WiFi Router should not be able to...
0HELPFULS