Mr_RustyLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2022-03-31 10:21:10
Re:Pairing keeps failing
@Solla-topee Thank you for your reply. When the light goes off I still have internet access. I downloaded the tp-PLC app and disabled the power saving. Not sure how good the photo will be but I have...
0HELPFULS
2022-03-29 07:50:28
Pairing keeps failing
I've installed my TL-WPA8631P Kit as in the quick installation guide. The power light on the adapter went out so I turned to the pairing instructions and followed these. Unfortunately, the power...
0HELPFULS
2022-03-05 17:50:35
What are the little symbols under the LEDs on my extender?
I'm new to this game and I've just installed the TL-WPA8631P Kit. The adapter has a row of LEDs on it. One of these has gone out. It's the one that looks like a capital E on its back. What does this...
0HELPFULS
2022-03-05 17:35:05
Re:How can I extend my Powerline network?
@Mr_Rusty Thanks again Solla-topee ...so just to check, I only need one "adapter" and that connects to my router by Ethernet and, provided it all connects back to the same meter by my door, I can add...
0HELPFULS
2022-03-02 20:30:24
Re:How can I extend my Powerline network?
@Solla-topee Thank you for your reply Solla-topee. I would appreciate some more help if that's OK? Following the link to "How to choose the correct device", I clicked the second option as I have my...
0HELPFULS
2022-03-01 12:01:20
How can I extend my Powerline network?
I hope that I am on the right forum! I have just successfully set up a tp-link Powerline network using my household 240V wiring and I want to extend it further, into my workshop. The equipment I have...
0HELPFULS