maanylonLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2022-08-30 14:55:17
Re:Some of the Tapo C200 Cameras Keep Disconnecting from Home Wifi and appears to be Offline
@diogobsb I just use the Kasa-app, connect to the plug and then turn it off and then back on again. Setting a static IP to all TP-Link devices has fixed the connection issue for me, so I don't even...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulbs
2022-03-22 04:55:45
Re:Wifi doesn't reconnect in Tapo products
>does camera still get an IP from router after router reboot? It always gets an IP address, except when it goes "offline". The devices still get an IP address even then according to the router, but...
2HELPFULS
2022-03-21 16:26:39
1) number 1 Connection topology: Modem RJ45 cable to AX90 Wireless connection to bulbs and cameras No APs in between, no extenders. This doesn't happen daily, but rebooting the router managed to take...
0HELPFULS
2022-03-21 04:21:01
@Solla-topee 1) Focusing on the bulbs, they stay on or off depending on the state on which wifi connection was lost. Camera led is disabled, it also stays disabled when wifi is lost. 2) Archer AX90...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2022-03-20 18:35:14
Re:Some of the Tapo C200 Cameras Keep Disconnecting from Home Wifi and appears to be Offline
This is a firmware issue. When wifi connection is lost, the device will be permanently offline until power is cycled. No Tapo-brand product will reconnect to a wifi network once connection is lost....
0HELPFULS
2022-03-20 09:09:36
Wifi doesn't reconnect in Tapo products
After using these bulbs and other TP-Link Tapo products (namely cameras C200 and C310), I have noticed that these never try to reconnect to wifi if the wifi connection is not available or lost at any...
0HELPFULS