RSCWLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-04-01 17:55:33
Re:Need capability to download Controller backups remotely. Need ability to name router ports.
The ability to do remote backups seems like a basic but very important feature that is needed in order to properly manage multiple sites. I get that most "home users" might not need this, but if you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-04-01 17:49:08
Re:Omada Controller - ISP LOAD graph defaults to SFP WAN (even when not in use)
@J4ce Yeah, I'm not seeing an option to disable SFP port either...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-03-29 18:13:26
Re:What does it take to get US based enterprise level support for long range wireless products?
If you want Enterprise level support, you need to buy Enterprise level equipment...Cisco, Meraki, Aruba, Etc.. lets be realistic here.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-03-13 14:11:43
Re:How to download configuration backup of Omada controller or site?
@cbfs Yes this is a major let down with the Omada controllers, and has prevented us from using this system at more sites. It makes absolutely no sense to not be able to back up your system via the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-03-02 23:15:19
Re:POE Does Not Work
@NeoDude FYI, I don't think POE cares if a cable is shielded or not, unless there is a grounding issue either in the POE switch or the device that you are trying to power. We use shielded cables a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-03-02 23:05:57
Re:Omada Unmanaged Switches?
That's certainly going to cause confusion as the TP-Link switches all look similar, and the model #s aren't obvious different. So if I am understanding correctly, there are now unmanaged, smart...
3HELPFULS