EricPerlLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:Isolated VLAN Configuration for Omada
@KJK Before I started a new thread, I did a quick search in the Wi-Fi section of the forum. It's actually known: [BUG/Issue] EAP ACL not functioning between wireless connections on the same EAP....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
a week ago
Re:[BUG/Issue] EAP ACL not functioning between wireless connections on the same EAP. (653, 650, 225)
@ikheetjeff , @Hank21 [Retyping my entire reply because the site managed to sign me off as I posted!!! Grrr!] I came to report same issue (with a tweak) but found this thread and another pointing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Hi @KJK , Thanks for confirming the behavior. I'll start a new thread to get the attention of tp-link's staff...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Hi Kris/ @KJK , I already had such rules because they were the fairly obvious way to replicate Guest Network functionality with AP ACLs. But I was not 100% sure I retested them after I made my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@florian_22 , My testing procedure was flawed yesterday. I'm now getting more consistent results... Summary: "Guest Network" seems to be the only way to block traffic between peers on the same...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
@florian_22 , Hmm, I had not experimented enough with the "Guest Network" functionality apparently. I just remedied that situation. It indeed blocks way more than just traffic within the wireless...
0HELPFULS