EricPerlLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
By Fae 2022-01-28 07:23:16

ER605 v2, the first SMB router that supports 4G/3G USB Modem function.

Hi Everyone, We’re excited to announce the official launch of ER605 v2 here! ER605 v2 is the first SMB router that supports 4G/3G USB Modem function, and adds the new features such as IPTV, DHCP Optio
Forums/ Controllers
By EricPerl a week ago

Interactions between Gateway and Switch ACLs

I'm trying to further my understanding of the various types of ACLs so I've been experimenting with a simple case (SSH). Let's say I have 2 VLANs, VLANT (trusted) and VLANU (untrusted, or less trusted
Forums/ Controllers
By EricPerl a week ago

How useful is a Management VLAN if all clients are out of the default/native LAN?

After a failed attempt at moving all devices into a Management VLAN (a while back), I was up for giving it another try. I reread some of the docs, browsed the forums about this matter. Beyond the effo
Forums/ Controllers
By EricPerl 2 weeks ago

Logging & Monitoring of ACL rules

After couple attempts at truly isolating my VLANs resulted in locking myself out of my network, I'm looking into giving it another shot. Troubleshooting such failures is limited to disabling deny rule
Forums/ Routers
By Death_Metal 2023-03-17 02:24:18

Isolated VLAN Configuration for Omada

Updated 04/11/22 - updated x.1 with x.0 for Networks: There was a time where .0 is not accepted, but now it is fixed. Hello All. I have created a new version of the previous design I shared I shared.
Forums/ Controllers
By EricPerl 2022-06-23 00:14:52

No Internet Connectivity in VLAN created with external DHCP server

I've created a few interface VLANs for groups of related devices and it's been relatively straightforward. Internet connectivity has never been a problem. Today, I setup a VLAN to test a configuration