EricPerlLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
13 hours ago
Re:Isolated VLAN Configuration for Omada
@florian_22 , My testing procedure was flawed yesterday. I'm now getting more consistent results... Summary: "Guest Network" seems to be the only way to block traffic between peers on the same...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Yesterday
@florian_22 , Hmm, I had not experimented enough with the "Guest Network" functionality apparently. I just remedied that situation. It indeed blocks way more than just traffic within the wireless...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Thursday
@florian_22 , If all your IoT clients are wireless, you only need to setup the IoT wireless network as a Guest network. If some of them are wired, then you need to resort to switch ACLs (rules 5 & 6...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
Re:ER605 v2, the first SMB router that supports 4G/3G USB Modem function.
Hi @Clive_A , I'll note that the product comparison feature (which I'm familiar with) does not seem to allow a v1 versus v2 comparison. It may not matter anyway because the specs for the v2 don't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Monday
Re:How useful is a Management VLAN if all clients are out of the default/native LAN?
Hi @Tescophil , It appears I've ended up with something close if not identical to your configuration. I had created the management VLAN already, in prep for another attempt. I guess I'll get rid of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:ER605 v2, the first SMB router that supports 4G/3G USB Modem function.
Hi @Fae , It looks like the feature gap between v1 and v2 has grown since this article was published (e.g. Wireguard). Is there a full comparison somewhere else or can this post be updated?
0HELPFULS