EricPerlLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2024-04-11 22:36:22
Re:Isolated VLAN Configuration for Omada
@Death_Metal, thanks for the quick reply. I guess I need to experiment more hands on again because I can't process your answers. I've experimented before and managed to lock myself out (had to reset...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-04-10 03:58:39
Re:Isolated VLAN Configuration for Omada
@Death_Metal , thanks for the post. The official docs and KB articles are quite lacking when it comes to real examples IMO. This said, I have questions: Q1: Why are Gateway ACLs 1 & 3 not Switch...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-06-26 21:30:33
Re:What could cause the router (ER605 v1) to be readopted automatically about once per day?
@lflorack , Because I pushed the logs to an external syslog servers (still disabled right now though), I promoted all message types to alerts (IIRC, events weren't propagated otherwise). And somehow,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2022-06-23 22:25:01
Re:Feature Request: Reverse DNS hostname lookups for clients
@nutzich, Tp-link is likely very aware of the market segments they can target with their HW. There's no point conjecturing here. Some of the "stories" on the website imply you might be a bit...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-06-23 21:55:19
Re:What could cause the router (ER605 v1) to be readopted automatically about once per day?
@lflorack, I believe there's consensus that the culprit is the OC200. I'm a little baffled why the alerts are only about the router in my case and why I'm only getting the re-adopted message (no...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-06-23 21:35:23
Re:No Internet Connectivity in VLAN created with external DHCP server
D'OH! I just found my mistake after going through some articles related to this post. As I looked back at my configuration, I noticed I did not check the proper 'LAN interfaces' during network...
2HELPFULS