EricPerlLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2022-06-23 21:07:29
Re:No Internet Connectivity in VLAN created with external DHCP server
@Somnus, Thanks for pointing me at that post. I had not seen it. The forum search is not great... I have access to the external link on scribd. Maybe you no longer have access if you let your 30 day...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-06-23 17:30:36
Re:ACL rule question -between my management computer/network and clients
@bluedawg , I'm still relatively new to the Linux space. I'm way more comfortable on the Windows side... I'm still amazed at the variability across distros. In this case, it appears that the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-06-23 00:14:52
No Internet Connectivity in VLAN created with external DHCP server
I've created a few interface VLANs for groups of related devices and it's been relatively straightforward. Internet connectivity has never been a problem. Today, I setup a VLAN to test a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-06-22 21:47:46
@bluedawg, You can check the client port within a ssh session by using the following command: env | grep SSH_CON This will output the client ip & port following by the server ip & port (at least on...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-06-22 20:39:16
@bluedawg, It's my undersanding that the ssh client uses a random port on the client to connect to port 22 (by default) on the server. SSH client side port - Stack Overflow By setting a...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2022-06-22 16:39:08
Re:Feature Request: Reverse DNS hostname lookups for clients
@Tescophil , @sReggy The following thread would be addressed by this feature request: TL-ER605 ban DHCP server - Business Community (tp-link.com) The last reply on that thread (that's now locked) is...
0HELPFULS