kdagliLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2014-02-02 21:36:29
Re:FTP does NOT work from Internet when Bandwidth Control is enabled.
You can ask for a replacement with version 2 and update the firmware. This is what I did. Earlier I was having version 1, since it was having issues, TP-link replaced with version 2 and now I am all...
0HELPFULS
2014-02-02 21:35:23
You can ask for a replacement with version 2 and update the firmware. This is what I did. Earlier I was having version 1, since it was having issues, TP-link replaced with version 2 and now I am all...
0HELPFULS
2014-01-10 01:35:00
lastest firmware fixed all the issues I was facing!! FTP and Remote management both works great even when Bandwidth control is enabled!!! HAPPY HAPPY!! this was the problem right from the day one I...
0HELPFULS
2014-01-10 01:33:20
lastest firmware fixed all the issues I was facing!! FTP and Remote management both works great even when Bandwidth control is enabled!!! HAPPY HAPPY!! this was the problem right from the day one I...
0HELPFULS
2014-01-10 01:10:06
clockwerk goblin wrote Hi kdagli Change the "Remote Management" port from "80" to other port, such as "2000" Check if your problem will be solved :) lastest firmware fixed all the issues I was...
0HELPFULS
2014-01-09 01:23:29
Update: Another problem when connected via ADSL Internet. Remote Management does not work when bandwidth control is enabled. Same happens with FTP as mentioned earlier. Stupid product. I sent an...
0HELPFULS