GCBLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-03-31 23:01:27
Re:App does not show my deco and failed to log in
@David-TP Tried the process you mentioned. The password I have on my app does not work with the link and cannot remember my old password. Did a few attempts but no luck. Thinking of resetting and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-03-31 06:18:17
Re:App does not show my deco and failed to log in
@David-TP Thanks! will try this out ASAP. My password I think maybe the same. I did the password reset because I initially thought that I forgot the password. Hope that this will resolve it. Will...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-03-31 00:08:15
App does not show my deco and failed to log in
When I started the app, surprised that my Deco's are not there and app wants me to start paring deco's as if I just installed in. Got home to see if it will work when I am connected to my Deco /...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-08-31 07:47:44
Re:Deco M5 keeps disconnecting and no internet
Thanks! Should I do this for all of my Deco's or just one with the issue? concerned about the risk of having all of my 3 decos not working and can't afford to go offline.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-08-30 06:58:34
Re:Deco M5 keeps disconnecting and no internet
@David-TP thank you for your feedback. I tried and even tried using at as main deco but it does not work. Resetted all units but this specific node does not work. Correct it occasionally turns red...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-08-29 22:35:26
Deco M5 keeps disconnecting and no internet
I have 3 M5's one day 1 just got disconnected. I did a reset and firmware update. Aftet that if is the same; It will connect but keeps dropping and if ever it is connected, it will not have enough...
2HELPFULS