Loop1LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
2023-11-05 19:38:41
Re:Sony TV keeps connecting and disconnecting from the switch (TV turned off)
@Clive_A Hello, Yes i tried all suggested but at the end i switched tv to WI FI network since i was not able to solve it (it is probably TV network adapter in conflict/problem)
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-10-18 00:57:32
@Clive_A Thanks for the answer I will try all of the advices and let you know soon
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-10-16 09:41:26
Re:Accesing Device diagnostic/cable test on TL-SG3428MP v5.0 switch after adopted
@barrolete TP link should remedy this. With some firmware. It is imperative that the basic functions of the switch can be accessed. (not only diagnostic, other functions as well can not be accessed)
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-10-16 09:39:56
@barrolete Thanks for anwer. I have 8 TV's in the house.. None of them are acting like this. I turned off the network standby, sleep all settings that are connected with standby mode and network....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-10-16 09:15:08
Re:Device randomly switching from Omada Switch to TP link router?
@barrolete Hmmm my D-link Ap is conected by lan cable directlly to the third lan port on the Omada switch, I cant understand why would it joins or exits the network randomlly? BTW it is not exiting...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-10-16 03:35:09
Re:Device randomly switching from Omada Switch to TP link router?
@barrolete Where in which switch port on the D-link or on the Omada switch? I'm using this Ap as addition just for 2.4ghz I disabled 5ghz on the D-link AP, because Omada AP are very bad on the...
0HELPFULS