SkyHsuLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-19 05:58:28
Re:Home Shield Pro cannot cut down the internet connection when the the avaliable time is expired
@Sunshine Thanks for your help! Eager for getting update!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-17 07:02:27
Re:Home Shield Pro cannot cut down the internet connection when the the avaliable time is expired
@Sunshine I configure the allowed time as 0 because I wanted to block the internet until I adjust it. For example, he done a job and I used adjust time to increase 1 hour. However, I did it but the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-16 15:12:34
@Sunshine My son's device is Windows 11 PC. I checked his browser settings and confirmed the secure DNS is disabled. I didn't control other devices. So, I don't know if it is only happend on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-15 04:52:18
Home Shield Pro cannot cut down the internet connection when the the avaliable time is expired
Hi Sir, I used Home Shield Pro for one year. Most of features are working well but I always encountered an issue that my son kept playing Minecraft or some games after the available time was expired....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-08 09:53:47
Re:Home Shield Pro role setting file corrupted
@Kevin_Z The OS version of the phone is Android 10 and the Tither version is 3.7.2. I tried another phone and got similar symptom. It showed additional message that "Tether already stopped work"....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-07 12:18:57
Home Shield Pro role setting file corrupted
Hi, Anyone suffered the role setting file of Home Shield Pro in Tether App corrupted and cannot edit it. When you touch the role setting button, it showed the content about 1 second and immediately...
0HELPFULS