taemoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-16 14:42:19
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@MilosJa not sure, might be a separate issue as I just turned on the guest wifi on mine and my test phone connected no problem, it was getting an IP address from my DHCP server and able to access the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-08 14:38:21
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@MilosJa Havent seen any announcement regarding this nor their EasyMesh FAQ . But like I said, just plug in your EasyMesh Main Router and Satellite Routers behind your Mikrotik Router, use the LAN...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-08 02:42:57
@MilosJa a satellite router needs a main router to establish an EasyMesh network. I have a pfsense router as my network router, disabled DHCP and assigned a static LAN IP on my AX73 and configured it...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-07 14:54:41
@Kevin_Z I have a AX73 as wifi router in the main floor, internet router/firewall along with a Cisco switch in the basement where all ethernets are plugged in. I decided to get a AX23 for the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-26 14:10:03
Re:What is Wi-Fi EasyMesh and how does it work with TP-Link routers and extenders?
@Kevin_Z this is great news, didn't know you guys were quite ahead on the EasyMesh development. I assume ethernet backhaul is currently not available on current release? I have an AX73, just sold my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-25 15:00:11
Re:What is Wi-Fi EasyMesh and how does it work with TP-Link routers and extenders?
@Kevin_Z thanks for the reply, are we able to run both EasyMesh and OneMesh at the same time or only one technology at a time. Would be nice if I can use EasyMesh between 2 AX routers and OneMesh...
0HELPFULS