CharithaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2024-08-17 15:56:33
Re:Omada Software Controller Network topology not showing correctly
@MR.S Already restarted all the device including the controller. But results are still the same. Not showing any of EAPs or wireless devices connected via EAPs. Thanks, Charitha
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-08-17 14:00:39
Hi @Vincent-TP I tried steps you have mentioned above. But none of them solve the issue. I have restared all the devices in the network including the switch. Further I tried force provisioning all...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-08-05 08:22:46
@Vincent-TP Thanks for checking this out. According to the Omada console, there is no any firmware upgrades available for both EAPs. Here is a screenshot of the firmware versions I have. By the way,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-08-03 19:58:58
Omada Software Controller Network topology not showing correctly
Hi All, I'm running Omada Software Controller as a docker image[1] on a linux host. Recently I have noticed that network topology view is not showing any of my EAP615-wall or EAP655-wall devices and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-10-31 04:13:54
Re:Exclude one WAN port from load balancing
After evaluating options I have, I came up with a solution as below. Since ER605 doesn't send any traffic to backup WAN port unless there is a failure in Primary WANs. So I have marked WAN/LAN2 as...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-10-28 13:12:06
Re:Exclude one WAN port from load balancing
@Somnus Thank you very much for your suggestion. Unfortunately, I don't have any control in the firewall in the Cooperate side. So marking WAN/LAN 2 as a LAN port and do what you have suggest is not...
0HELPFULS