IPlayZedLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2023-12-26 14:13:27
Re:Deco app - 2FA
I would also add FIDO2 support, that is the future afterall.
0HELPFULS
2023-12-26 14:12:06
Re:Port Forwarding - Add ability to enable/disable
@DerekBrown Very good idea, also maybe add a feature to periodically disable or enable them (including a one time disabling for a given time for server maintanance for instance).
0HELPFULS
2023-12-26 14:09:31
Re:Hide IoT network
@SystmOveRide I think the reason why this is not enabled is that most IoT devices (especially the older ones) do not support connecting to hidden SSIDs. Of course, it should still be available as a...
0HELPFULS
2023-12-26 14:07:25
Re:Web UI Configuration
@TP-Link In the meantime, I use Waydroid to install and manage my Deco from the PC, but a universal Web UI should really be provided for universal compatibility reasons! (Or maybe some Electron-based...
0HELPFULS
2023-12-26 14:03:31
Add option to control and schedule LEDs on Deco X60 units individually
Hi! The reason this would be great is that there are some units which are in bedrooms and the LED really bothers me and my family. I understand that you can turn it off for ALL units or schedule it...
2HELPFULS
2022-12-28 12:43:58
Is it possible to adjust transmit power for X60? If it is, is there a way to automate it?
Hi everyone! On other devices, I could adjust the transmit (TX) power for the WiFi hardware. This would be relevant for power saving. I have 3 Decos, currently I am profiling their power consumption....
4HELPFULS