IPlayZedLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By digitalpr 2022-11-21 08:42:40

Deco app - 2FA

2FA (Google Authenticator, MS Authenticator, fingerprint... whatever) option must be available when logging in Deco app.
By DerekBrown 2023-07-09 12:04:02

Port Forwarding - Add ability to enable/disable

Please could you add the ability to enable/disable port forwarding rules. Sometimes I want to be able to disable them temporarily wihtout having to record the details to be able to re-enable them.
By SystmOveRide 2023-12-22 10:21:19

Hide IoT network

Not an issue per say, but considering we have the option to hide main network (I suppose for when guest network is enabled to prevent people from trying to join main network), but is it possible to as
By IPlayZed 2023-12-26 14:03:31

Add option to control and schedule LEDs on Deco X60 units individually

Hi! The reason this would be great is that there are some units which are in bedrooms and the LED really bothers me and my family. I understand that you can turn it off for ALL units or schedule it fo
By IPlayZed 2022-12-28 12:43:58

Is it possible to adjust transmit power for X60? If it is, is there a way to automate it?

Hi everyone! On other devices, I could adjust the transmit (TX) power for the WiFi hardware. This would be relevant for power saving. I have 3 Decos, currently I am profiling their power consumption.