jra11500LV3Offline
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
a week ago
Option to Disable OneMesh
Please add an option to disable OneMesh. Even though the wireless networks are disabled, the router continues to transmit a OneMesh hidden SSID signal. This is unnecessary and only adds to Wi-Fi...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:EasyMesh and Network Security
@Coriander From my testing, the AX55 satellite router in an EasyMesh network does not follow the main router in such things as access control and device isolation. Nor does it mesh the guest and IoT...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:New Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 Supports DoH&DoT, ECO Mode, EasyMesh in AP Mode and More
@Coriander The outstanding issues that I mentioned were discovered after the 1.3.2 firmware release. I can’t speak on the timelines for the different releases as that is something I have not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
2 weeks ago
How to Turn Off OneMesh
I am using the MR500 router for a backup WAN connection. Wi-Fi is disabled, however the OneMesh signals (with the hidden SSIDs) are still being transmitted and are causing interference with the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-06-25 18:51:31
Re:Router with Network Segmentation
@Clive_A Thanks for responding. Unfortunately the Archer products do not support native VLANs and I would have to add switches to create VLANs for the wired connections. The wireless networks do not...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-06-25 09:46:13
Re:EasyMesh ethernet backhaul between 2 AX routers
@Evil1nside Just a short comment... It is perfectly OK to assign the same SSIDs to the main router and the access point router. Roaming isn't perfect but in most cases your devices will connect to...
0HELPFULS