jra11500LV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:I can't connect to ip address 192.168.100.1 of my cable modem administration page.
@Plaza246 The IP address 192.168.100.1 is a private IP address that is reserved for internal networks only and is outside the subnet range of both your AX72's WAN and LAN networks. You probably need...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Assistance with setting up the same SSID across my house
@Anthony_G Your layout looks good to me but your coverage will depend on many factors, such as the type and thickness of the walls. It's probably just a question of trying everything and see how well...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
2 weeks ago
Re:MR500 LAN speed drops to 100 Mbps
@Marvin_S Thank-you for your response. Allow me to answer your questions: 1. The MR500 is connected directly to the main router using a LAN port of the MR500. If I use the WAN/LAN port of the MR500,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Assistance with setting up the same SSID across my house
@Anthony_G I used to have a similar setup using AX55 routers. Most (if not all) Tp-Link routers can be used in Wireless Router mode or in Access Point mode. As you already have your router in AP...
1HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
@Marvin_S Thanks for responding. After a day, the speed has not dropped. It would appear that there is a problem with the WAN/LAN port speed negotiation which the engineers should look at. The MR500...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
Update: Changing the MR500 cable connection from the WAN/LAN port to one of the other LAN ports fixed the problem.
0HELPFULS