TyraLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:ER605 Port Forwarding will not work under Omada Software Controller
@ThePix Hi, I did a complete delete and reinstall, and manually reconfigured everything from scratch. Good luck resolving it.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
@Clive_A Thanks for the note on the DNS, I didn't understand that and I'll sort that out! So far things are still working so I think your supposition is very possibly correct! I appreciate the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Hi @Clive_A (and others), Further update, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the cloud controller, following the same procedure as I have done previously. Currently, things appear to now be working....
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Hi @Clive_A, thank you for picking this up again with me, I appreciate it! I will do another clean refresh now, but while I do here are some results with the current setup: No matter which machine on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Hoping I can tag @Clive_A who was helping me out with this before, I apologise for letting it lie for so long. While the system works in standalone mode, it does defeat the entire point of having...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
ER605 Port Forwarding will not work under Omada Software Controller
This is a continuation of my previous thread, as seen here: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/622434?replyId=1254500 Some personal issues that meant I had just lived with this not...
0HELPFULS