LucasCrltLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-31 10:26:45
Re:Deco M4 keep dropping out internet
@David-TP Hi David, Thanks for your answer. Indeed, at the time of the disconnection, all Decos turn into a red steady light. The only way to solve the problem is to power reset the main deco and the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-30 14:52:46
Deco M4 keep dropping out internet
Hi everyone, After following a tip from another forum member and from TP Link support, I thought my problems would be solved but guess what, they are not! So I keep getting my 3 Decos M4 dropping out...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-22 21:36:56
Re:Router or AP mode for Deco M4
@Philbert Hi again! Well, after almost a full week without interruption, tonight was the time again. I really don't understand why. I followed exactly the configuration you told me to take as follow:...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-13 12:20:12
@Philbert Hi! So we bought a switch and we plugged everything like you said at the last paragraph (everything INTO the switch) except for the 2 PC that we plugged into the modem (we did not have...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-09 00:34:30
@Philbert Hi! Thanks a lot for the time you took to answer! However I need to clarify some things because I see we are not on the same page: • I do not use any homeplug. What I meant is that I use...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-08 14:51:12
Router or AP mode for Deco M4
Hello everyone, happy new year first of all! So after having been in contact with the tp-link support, I still don't understand fully what I have to do to make sure my problem is fixed: Here is my...
0HELPFULS