Eric_Le_GrompfLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
2023-03-21 11:48:41
Re:can secondary router be attached to Deco?
@VladimirAlexiev Fast and raw answer with IPv4 : do "dual NAT". One NAT in your master deco, one NAT on the archer. Keep network numbering clearly separated to get it simple : one on 10.0.0.0/8, one...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-03-20 17:26:46
Re:Receive notification on my cell phone when the washing machine has finished
@HoyYaNoSoyYo I believe that your alternative will be DIY. The only thing i can think of when comparing your request with the TAPO device list is to detect vibrations of the washing machine using a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-03-20 16:24:26
Re:Home/Away Mode what’s the difference? C210
@Tedminator the basic use is to enable the passive detection while you're not at home. If something or someone triggers the detection, the camera wil issue a irritating and repetitive sound (even if...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-03-20 16:10:13
RE:Geofencing
Geofencing through the APP and cellphone gps is a good idea as long as the range of the fence (diameter) is usable and power consuption is mastered at the app level. By experience, some geofencing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-03-20 15:42:27
Re:How do I change the topology of the deco mesh?
@DavidDancel From experience with other mesh systems, it could be easily managed by reducing the coverage hence the output power deco station by deco station if the device presents such tuning...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2023-03-16 17:29:54
Setting of Deco power level
Hello, In some cases the deco system is used for the backhaul of the mesh system and each related station has to cover a smaller range while being used to enter the home network with wifi or wire...
5HELPFULS