Eric_Le_GrompfLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
By RedeviL 2 weeks ago

Android wireless clients not receiving IPv6 addresses

All wired clients receive IPv6 addresses in the same Address Prefix. A Windows laptop receives an IPv6 address on both Wired and Wireless. Apple devices (iPhone and iPad) receive IPv6 addresses on Wir
Forums/ Deco
By josh73 2023-12-13 07:48:21

Deco XE75 network

Hi new to this forum, I have a Deco XE75 [3units] I have tried unsuccessfully to connect it to the internet, my internet is NBN [FTTP]. Using my WiFi router Archer AX73 I can connect without problem.
Forums/ Deco
By Tommy2023 2023-12-21 09:34:30

M5 external extension

I have an stone house and have 7 M5's doing a fine job. I would like to install an external device but from what I can see they need a Ethernet cable back to my router which is simply not possible. I
Forums/ Deco
By taylorjayne 2023-12-15 02:41:58

Double NAT

Hi everyone, I've got a double NAT type on my Xbox and my Deco S7 is the only modem I have connected to my FTTP. I read this happens when you have two routers/modems connected but I have only got the
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By TP-Link 2022-02-09 10:53:18

Web UI Configuration

The initial plan of the Deco Whole Mesh system is to configure via Deco APP as we hope to provide a super-easy installation and non-high tech required experience. Due to this commitment, Deco APP allo
Forums/ Deco
By Keykey26 2023-12-20 02:23:51

How to turn off my satelite Deco E4 while not using it only at midnight until the morning?

hi i just bought the Deco E4 i want to know , How to turn off my satelite Deco E4 while i'm not using it for only at specific time or i should say midnight until the morning? is it safe for the DECO E