g_nyLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2023-06-26 07:34:31
Re:Tapo C320WS not updating to 1.0.5 Firmware version
@Wayne-TP 1 of my 3 updated when told (a few weeks ago) while a second kept saying it has an update. but that one doesn't update, even though it says its updating, then says completed, then promptly...
0HELPFULS
2023-06-16 04:52:20
Re: Why is a seemingly basic feature like setting a static IP address not available on the tapo camera?
@MontagoDK i concur. lots of awesome features but it WILL MOT cooperate on your network. i probably have 3 dozen ip reservatiobs set and everything cooperates well (maybe not the wyze stuff) except...
1HELPFULS
2023-06-10 20:27:16
Tapo Care Trial stopped my cams rtsp, for sure
just to clarify, my Tapo Cam c320ws was working normally showing on VLC, and others. I enabled the Tapo Care trial and rtsp stopped completely. I have tried everything. So I disabled/canceled the...
0HELPFULS
2023-06-10 20:14:55
Re:Tapo C200 V1 - RSTP streaming stopped working after FW upgrade
@Solla-topee so only one if my tapo branded cams has a micro card installed, this one also is on the tapo care. not concerned with this cam. neither of the other two have cards installed and were...
0HELPFULS
2023-06-09 01:17:24
@g_ny ADDITIONALLY; After many tries and reboots on both this, the router, and the app login, i finally got one to work via rtsp again but not everywhere. One of the others is running in sdcard mode...
0HELPFULS
2023-06-08 22:32:31
@Solla-topee I have sudden rtsp issues also. I learned when I bought my first tapo cam that inserting a micro sdcard will disable the rtsp, ok fine. Bought another to face the same direction and run...
0HELPFULS