RayM56LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2023-07-19 19:41:25
Re:C420 Motion detection is on but no recordings made
@dmatpdx Hi For the problem where the recordings were being made on the hub, but the app couldn't see them or play them, TP-Link created a fix which they put in a beta release for the Hub that was...
0HELPFULS
2023-07-19 16:41:41
Re:Tapo app is unable to play recordings on the Hub but only for one of my cameras.
@Solla-topee Thanks. Yes I have auto update switched on, so if you made the beta release available to my device, it found it and updated. I'll leave auto update on to pick up the fix in the permanent...
0HELPFULS
2023-07-18 17:40:51
Re:Tapo app is unable to play recordings on the Hub but only for one of my cameras.
Hi Support team. Not sure if you have pushed the Beta patch to my Hub yet, after I supplied the MAC address as requested. But I can report that historic recordings for the camera in question are now...
0HELPFULS
2023-07-12 19:08:16
@Solla-topee Thank you for your reply. I have emailed the details you requested.
0HELPFULS
2023-07-09 23:48:48
Tapo app is unable to play recordings on the Hub but only for one of my cameras.
I have 2 C420 cameras connected to an H200 hub, and use the iPhone version of the Tapo app. Both cameras are showing the live feed successfully in the app. Both cameras are recording successfully on...
0HELPFULS
2023-07-09 23:31:24
Re:C420 Motion detection is on but no recordings made
I need to report that the problem has retutned, but as the thread title is misleading I shall start a new one titled “Tapo app is unable to play recordings on the Hub”.
0HELPFULS