ceejaybassistLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
7 hours ago
Re:Is there any way to prevent clients from changing the DNS servers on their side?
@MR.S Where should I configure the ACL? Gateway, Switch, or EAP? And what order should the ACLs be? Block first, then allow. Or allow first, then block?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
8 hours ago
Is there any way to prevent clients from changing the DNS servers on their side?
Is there any way to prevent clients from changing the DNS Servers on their side? CONTEXT: I am running an AdGuardHome DNS server. All my adblocking and filtering are done in AdGuardHome. If some...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
How to correctly configure Option 66 and 67 in Omada?
How to configure Option 66 and 67 in Omada (with OC200). I have an iVentoy pxe server running on a Linux server. I followed the all iVentoy's documentation stated in iVentoy's website but I can't get...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2 weeks ago
Re:Omada Hardware Controller_V5.14 Pre-release (Released on Apr 16th, 2024)
@Hank21 Is DPI possible in 5.15?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
I need help in configuring RA Priority, RA Valid Lifetime, and RA Preferred Lifetime for IPv6.
Does anyone know how to correctly configure RA Priority, RA Valid Lifetime, and RA Preferred Lifetime for IPv6 SLAAC+RDNSS? Are the range values (1-172799999) in seconds or minutes? What should be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-03-29 04:09:14
Re:Wireguard Server and Local DNS server
Clive_A wrote I recall that DNS on the WG interface should be the public IP address/FQDN. Or it will not allow Internet access as private IP addresses are not found on the WAN. If you have a port...
1HELPFULS