Luciano1960LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-10-24 11:58:55
Re:Request: Enable Temperature Sensor on camera
@Solla-topee Thank you thankyou really .
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-10-23 12:20:49
Request: Enable Temperature Sensor on camera
Good morning I request the "Temperature" feature from Tp-Link to measure the temperature in which the camera is located. I find this very useful and edifying, as it is found in many low-end and other...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
2023-10-23 12:15:28
Re:camera support (Staffa=bracket)
@Solla-topee Dear thank you. But maybe I didn't explain myself "I NEED 3 MORE BRACKETS" I don't think I haven't explained myself, where can I find them ????????? Because with hot and cold...
0HELPFULS
2023-10-22 16:29:38
camera support (Staffa=bracket)
Good morning I'm asking since I need them and I think I'm not the only one asking TP-Link if any supports for the cameras are available. Since over time, heat and cold wear out the kind of hard...
0HELPFULS
2023-10-19 20:13:47
Re:MicroSD storage card speed/capacity recommendations
@Nielo Of course, it certainly isn't an honor for a Taiwanese company not to put in a nice Samsung EVO, but writing it when you sell on Amazon I don't think it would be a thing. It's very bad because...
0HELPFULS
2023-10-19 14:14:09
Re:Continua finestra ""Avete visto il video live per 5 minuti senza fare nulla...
@Solla-topee HI. So there's news. It seems that I solved it by enabling Wi-Fi on the cell phone. The message appears to have no longer appeared. Furthermore, I noticed that even from a distance of...
0HELPFULS