camera support (Staffa=bracket)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-22 16:29:38
Tags: #Support camera
Model: Tapo C500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: All

Good morning
I'm asking since I need them and I think I'm not the only one asking TP-Link if any supports for the cameras are available. Since over time, heat and cold wear out the kind of hard plastic that holds it in place.
Thank you and we hope they are available soon!

Good work

Options
3 Reply
Re:camera support (Staffa=bracket)
2023-10-23 09:33:41

@Luciano1960 

Hi,
As you can see on the official website>C500's Specifications>Package Contents, there are Anchors and Screws, Mounting Template, and Waterproof Seal in the package to help install the Tapo C500.

You can refer to Pages 11-14 in the UG of the camera to mount the camera, and please let me know if you have other questions.

Best Regards

Options
2023-10-23 12:15:28

@Solla-topee 

Dear thank you.
But maybe I didn't explain myself
"I NEED 3 MORE BRACKETS" I don't think I haven't explained myself, where can I find them ?????????
Because with hot and cold temperatures that kind of hard plastic breaks, yet I think I explained myself.
All other brands give you replacement mounts.
But TP-Link no, I didn't find them
Type C500 / C520WS / C320 and so on
The same bracket that I find inside the Tapo C500
........................ idea?, does Tp-Link sell them? ,. .. other competitors sell them, why can't I find yours?
When can I find them?
Where can I order them?

THANK YOU

Options
2023-10-24 10:26:41

@Luciano1960 

Hi,
Generally, the Tapo Camera has the bracket in the package to mount it, and we do not sell the bracket separately.
If you want to buy more brackets, you can search online, such as search brackets on the Amazon website to find one suit for you.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 618

Replies: 3

Tags

Support camera
Related Articles