buzzwallardLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-07 19:12:11
Re:Display of connected devices on admin web page is missing some connected and working devices
@Marvin_S Hi, where did you check the client list? On the basic page or DHCP Client List of the router web interface? Yes Does the clients(not showing) get IP address? Yes What device did you use to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-06 20:24:57
Display of connected devices on admin web page is missing some connected and working devices
Not all connected clients are listed in 'Clients' list. That includes the client with which I am sending this message, and the printer which is accessible and working fine. How can I debug this? I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-11-16 05:50:30
new installation: Ethernet speed 1/2 of speed without router
Using only my ISP modem I have ethernet speed 900+. With this router I get only half that. Is this a configuration issue or is that the limit. It is labelled as Gigabit so I assumed it would be equal...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-11-16 04:53:59
New user. Multiple net devices on same host getting same IP despite local configuration
On this machine I have two network devices: a wifi and an ethernet. Through software (systemd-networkd) I request a different IP for each. However I see through the client tab that they are being...
0HELPFULS