Daves_LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
Tuesday
Firewall ACLs in er605
My current situation is: main LAN on a 192.168.1.0/24 subnet (plus a v6 subnet) Hypervisors LAN on 172.16.0.0/24 (plus another v6) i want to enable some devices (specified in the HyperAllowed...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
a week ago
Re:IPv6 ULA support
@Hank21 do you have any updates about this? also could this be implemented in such a way that the router distributes both a ULA address and the globally routable address?
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:PPPoE passthrough on ER605
@Clive_A my post was basically about the possibility of using the "PPPoE/Broadband dialing" in windows as indicated here: How to set up a PPPoE connection on Windows 8&10 | TP-Link Australia is this...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:PPPoE passthrough on ER605
@Clive_A hi, no it wouldn't because that would mean that my lans would loose internet access. This is a scenario where most devices on the network are fine with sharing one wan ip, but some may...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
PPPoE passthrough on ER605
It would be nice to have PPPoE passthrough on the ER605, as some ISPs allow customers to buy multiple IPs but only allow allocation through multiple PPPoE sessions
1HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
Add Enabled/Disabled flag in Firewall Access Control List ER605
It would be useful to have an "Enable/Disable" option for each Access Control Rule in the Firewall, just like it can be done in the Transmission->NAT tab. This is especially useful when exposing IPv6...
2HELPFULS