Cassiopeia23LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-13 12:03:01
Re:Setting Up a Wired Mesh Network with Two TP-Link Routers and Repeaters
@terziyski I fixed it now by using AVM Fritz Box and Repeater. This was MUCH EASIER than the TP Router and Repeater Configuration. I'll give TP Link another chance after summer for our other company,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-09 09:23:04
PS: I got a DM from OP from the other Post and he said that he still has the problem with the repeater as I do. So even in AP mode everything works fine but when adding a repeater nothing seems to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-09 09:22:07
@terziyski Thanks a lot for all the information provided. I have a question regarding EasyMesh. If I have connected one router as the Mesh master and want to add another router as a satellite device...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-08 09:04:56
@terziyski Ok, that sounds great, which means it's only possible with EasyMesh technology if I've researched correctly. So, I would need to buy two new routers and one repeater. Now, the question is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-07 14:33:24
Re:Can't reach clients behind TP Link Archer C6
Hi, I have EXACTLY the same problem. Everything works just fine, but I noticed, as soon as I use the repeater I have problem and can't use the internet anymore. With only the router, no problem at...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-07 14:23:56
Setting Up a Wired Mesh Network with Two TP-Link Routers and Repeaters
Hello TP-Link Community, I'm planning to set up a mesh network in my company using two TP-Link routers. Because right now, we have the problem that our router is too far away and the repeaters do...
0HELPFULS