gaurav_sharmaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-26 16:22:35
Re:Wifi automatically Turned Off again and again and somethings only 2.4 GHZ is showing
@terziyski Hi Tried these ways also but nothing happed when i am trying. to install the firmware its getting the upload error now after resetting it from the router end my wifi is not coming i tried...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-25 17:03:28
Re:Wifi automatically Turned Off again and again and somethings only 2.4 GHZ is showing
@terziyski I also tried these steps and reset my router from both the option on UI part and on pressing the button , also my router is in normal position hence not wps pressing button is there
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-25 16:31:31
@terziyski Hi , I am not using the mesh network its only one router only, and talking about Smart Connect wireless feature it is turned off i want seperate bands to connect with Plus as you say its...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-25 14:53:35
Wifi automatically Turned Off again and again and somethings only 2.4 GHZ is showing
Hi Team, I am using TP Link Router Hardware Version: Archer AX10 v1.20 Recently My wifi automatically turned off after 15-20 minutes and this is happen repeatedly, I am using both the bands that is...
0HELPFULS