SasoCLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
Wednesday
Understanding ACL on SG3428X-M2 - still getting lost
After posting this and thinking that I understand at least something about switch ACLs I'm stuck at this scenario: I have VLAN 20 and VLAN 60 and they must be mutually completely isolated with two...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2 weeks ago
Re:Understanding ACL on SG3428X-M2
@Clive_A , thank you for your answers and comments. Regarding your question at point 5: I am using the switch as the VLAN interface. Right now, I study the switch (VLANs and ACLs) without connectiong...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2 weeks ago
Understanding ACL on SG3428X-M2
I have SG3428X-M2 L2+ switch with V1.20 firmware. I managed to create VLANs, specific DHCP IP ranges for VLANs and I think I understand this. Then I start digging into switch ACL with purpose to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
Re:VLAN specific IPs from DHCP in TL-SG3428X-M2
@SteelyDunes , thank you for the answer. Yes, defining the interface was my missing part. Now I get IP addresses as expected. Now I fight the ACL rules for restricting inter VLAN communication, but I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-04-07 19:01:36
@Clive_A , thank you for the answer and the hint. I do have OPNSense router/firewall in the configuration (instead of ER605) and it provides me Internet. And I want to use switch as a DHCP server...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-04-07 18:43:18
KJK wrote @SasoC If the DHCP server is configured on the switch and running, you probably just need to configure the access ports correctly. Have each access port untagged in a single VLAN and its...
0HELPFULS